Friday, October 30, 2009

Three weeks after

Hey I have survived my first week back at work!
Not too hard since I am working from home.
Am able to move around much more now.
I can even ride in Ethan's car!
I haven't been able to sit in his car since August.
All the Steri-Strips have fallen off and the scar is looking like it is healing very well.
I think that this scar is longer than the older one. I think it will be a cleaner looking scar.
The old one had stitching marks. This one is just a line.
(I will add photos after Mary takes a couple)
I am still thrilled that I can stand straight up and put on my own socks.
That sounds funny, but when you can't put on your own socks for a few months it means a lot.
Starting Physical Therapy soon.
That will help me get myself to a condition where I can start doing more normal activities.
Have to go now.
Jordan says I have to take 10,000,000 seconds to help him finish his Jack-o-lantern.
Ethan said, "That's about an hour I think"

No comments: