Monday, November 9, 2009

A Christmas Carol -Disney

Wow Went to see this movie twice this weekend.
It is very well done, and also one with a little more of the Ghost Story feeling than some other versions. I went with Jordan on Saturday. It is not the best version of the story I have ever seen but as an animated version, it is very good movie. The best animated version I have seen.
I did find out that if you go to IMAX theater for a 3D movie, don't wear bifocals. The screen is too big and when things go down on the bottom of the screen the bifocals do not go well with the 3D glasses.
I was surprised how many of the actors had multiple parts.
I went again Sunday afternoon with Mary.
Yep I really did go twice to see this movie. And I will go again if I get the chance. I really enjoyed it.
I would not recommend taking younger children to this version. There are some parts that are a bit too scary.
Yes someone who took a Christmas Carol and treated it like a Ghost Story.
I would give this move 4 stars
I will defiantly add this one to my collection of Christmas Carol movies.


By the way... I was able to sit through two movies this weekend! My back didn't bother me at all! I am so happy now.

No comments: