Saturday, October 17, 2009

1 week after I came home

Well here we are. I have made it to 1 week after my first walk in the Hospital.
Then I made it to the nurses station and back.
Monday I took a walk with Jordan. I got from the house to the corner and back.
The rest of the week, I was on my own. That meant I was not able to go outside for a walk.
Not supposed to go out by myself.
I got to take a walk with Jordan today.
I made it all the way around the small block in my neighborhood.
It felt so good to be outside, and to get to walk that far. There was one place where the sidewalk was tilted. That was hard to navigate, but I made it.
Now I have till Wednesday to find out if I am able to drive.
Dr. said he didn't want me to work till then. So I have been here sitting or walking around the house.
There are two questions I have for the Dr.
1. how long till I can bend forward. (it makes it hard to put on socks and shoes and a couple other things)
2. How long till my toes start to feel normal. Right now they feel sort of like I have a thread from my socks stuck between all my toes, and a little swollen. They are not really swollen, they just feel that way.
I will post again when I have the answers.

No comments: