Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The new driveway!

Our driveway is being replaced! This is so much fun to watch!

Driveway before 1

As you can see from the before photos, it was time.

Driveway before 4

This is the patching I did myself… not too good a job but then again I don’t know what I am doing. Driveway before 5

Here you can see the cracks and crumbling asphalt that we were dealing with.

Well they got started a little after 7:00am.  It is really interesting to see the process.

Driveway Demo 1Driveway demo 3Driveway demo 4Driveway demo 5Driveway demo 6

Next was the saw cut of the curb. No more bouncing up the curb to get home.

Saw Cut 2Saw Cut 4Saw Cut 7Saw Cut 15

Now the prep work has been completed!

Driveway Prep 2Driveway Prep 5Driveway Prep 7Driveway Prep 8Driveway Prep 10Driveway Prep 12

I liked the name of the hand run machine. “Wacker”Driveway Prep 13

Now the driveway is waiting for the asphalt!

Driveway Prep 14Driveway Prep 16Driveway Prep 17

No comments: