Monday, August 24, 2009

Feeling Better

Well for the last roughly Month and 1/2 I have been fighting with a strained back.
(See earlier post about doors)
I think I twisted my back wrong putting up the trim for the doors. Note to self, Don't bend sideways to swing a hammer. Posture Posture Posture!
Oh well this last weekend was very good.
Nice weather,
Good friend dropped by on his new Harley. (Glad your doing so well Mark!)
Ethan proved he can live on his own (sort of, he house sat for Gary and Raelynn)
We made Zucchini pancakes last night for supper! MMmmmMmmmm! So Good!
And on top of everything else my back seems to be finally on the mend. I have been able to get out of chairs and walk without being stooped over to the side. (Mary says I am either at 2:30 or 10 to 6 depending on if I am coming towards you or going away.
Still have a few issues in the morning, but I am hoping this is the turning point where it all starts getting better.

No comments: