Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Ride!

Well it was great weather today.
I spent the morning rotating the Tires on the Escape. Then came in for lunch.
Weather was so good I had decided to go for a ride. I asked Mary if she wanted to go but she said no. Her knee is hurting too much.
I Rode up Route 53 up to Butterfield road.
I then cut east over to Finley. But that was slow going. Butterfield did not hold up to the winter this year. Finley was very good. I rode down Finley till it turned to Belmont. I cut over on Prairie to Downers Grove Main Street and rode down Main Street Downers Grove.
I always like riding through Downers Grove Main street. It is so nice going through there. Wish it was longer but it is still nice. I then rode down Lemont road and took the frontage road just north of 55 over to Woodridge drive. Then I came home.
When I got back Mary said she wanted to go so we both went out for a short ride. Just a quick ride around Woodridge till she said we had to go back because of her knee.

Now the house is filled with a wonderful aroma.
Jordan is making us some French Onion Soup!
I love that he is taking Culinary at TCD!
Can't wait till supper!

No comments: